Tuesday, June 14, 2011

introduction

hiiii :)
I am sixteen years old, and I just got my license last week! I have been putting it to good use :)
I have completed biology and chemistry in the past two years, and will be taking marine biology junior year. Freshman year, I took algebra I and sophmore year I took geometry.

Going into highschool, my father always told me how wonderful it was that Punahou offered so many science courses. At his school, they weren't mandatory so he didn't take as many science classes as I have. But he often tells me how much he regrets not taking basic science classes such as chemistry and physics, so I look forward to learning the concepts he regrets not learning. I believe that knowing basic science helps you understand ideas that might not have to be directly linked to science, which will help me in my adult years. I hope this class will be a fun, easy way of learning all the basic physics concepts.

I chose this photo, a photo of a group of my friends, the "beach kids." It amazes all of us that we can have so many friends and all get along and trust each other. (Because of the mass of all of us, it was nearly impossible to take this picture and even yet, people are missing!). For most events, it is mainly these people that we see, and  the girls are especially tight knit. One would think that 20 sixteen year old girls couldn't get along, (and i'm not saying we do all the time,) but we are always here for each other. Although cheesy, I love these people, and they are my family! What better way of kicking off summer than with a family photo huh?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PIC! I like how you said we are a family :)... and how you say, "One would think that 20 sixteen year old girls couldn't get along, (and i'm not saying we do all the time,) but we are always here for each other."

    SO true. Okay, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahahaha thank you! yay, glad im not in my own little world imagining that i have friends... ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete